Welcome to Milroy School ISD #635
As we look to the new school year, we are looking for you input. Please take a moment to review our Safe Return to School Plan and give us your feedback in this survey. We greatly appreciate your input!
Beginning May 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm, the Milroy Public School District will follow the guidelines listed below. The guidelines will be followed by school organized events, outside organizations renting the MPS facilities, meetings held in the school building, and other entities as determined by administration.
Summer 2021 Guidelines:
- Masks are recommended but not required
- Maintain social distancing when possible
- Instructors will continue to take attendance in the event that contact tracing is required due to a positive case
- Parents are allowed in the building to pick-up and drop-off their child
- Families must notify instructor/coach/administration if there is a positive case in their household