Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by. As we prepare to head into distance learning, I wanted to provide information for you to help things run as smoothly as possible. I will continue to update this page as more information is given to me. Here is the parent letter I've emailed you as well.
- Each student will receive a tote bin with materials. This includes their Chromebook, math book, reading books, pencils, and more. Everything they need should be in there, but if it's not, let me know!
- Each student has a binder. This binder contains a Q&A for students (and you) about how to do work and turn it in. It also includes a list of websites and their login information for each site.
- There is also a page of links of the website for easy login access. Feel free to bookmark these on your computers.
- If students do FastForword, please make sure they are doing this on their computers (it doesn't work on iPads) 4 days a week. Each session is 30 minutes. This is important to continue seeing amazing growth in each of them!
- I'd like to video chat with each student ideally once a day. This can be done via Zoom or Google Meet. If we are unable to video chat, a simple chat on Google Hangout or email will work just fine. Students can video chat me during my office hours. I am available for chat or email any time outside of my office hours as well.
- Students will send completed work back once a week with the bus drivers in the big Ziplock baggie in their tote bin. This is also how they will get new materials if needed.
- Students also have access to Google Classroom. This is where I will post daily with their assignments, attendance check-in, and more.
My office hours are 9:30 - 11:30 and 1:00 - 3:00 Monday - Friday.