Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Elementary Education
Hi there!! My name is Hollie Bavier. This is my 4th year teaching, and my first year teaching 4th Grade! Here are a few things about me:
1. I grew up and attended school in Princeton, MN.
2. I have two younger sisters, Erika and Hannah. They love coming to the classroom to visit and help out!
3. I graduated college from the University of Minnesota Morris with my BA degree in Elementary Education.
4. I'm getting married in May 2020!
5. My parents, Mark and Ingrid, grew up in nearby Belview, so I visit my grandparents there often! I even currently live with my grandma.
6. One of my biggest passions is writing. I hope to have my books published someday!
7. I was in Just For Kix dance for 14 years. I also like golf, football, tennis, and swimming.
8. I love to attend concerts--I've been to over 40 of them!
9. I love holidays! I try to decorate for every month. Fall is my favorite to decorate for!
10. My favorite colors are purple, pink, and aqua blue.
11. I LOVE the beach, Finding Nemo/Dory, pineapples, and dinosaurs!!
12. I love to travel.
13. Every summer I'm a nanny. It's my second favorite job (after teaching!).
14. I loooove coffee (I may or may not be slightly addicted...)
15. I absolutely LOVE my job!! Teaching is my passion. My goal is to make my kids excited about school and learning, and make everyday fun. I can't wait for this year!