Milroy Public School has a wellness committee that means quarterly. If you are interested in being on the wellness committee, we always welcome new faces. The Wellness Committee means on the second Tuesday of the month at 8:30 in the following months: September, November, January & March.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversee the district’s existing Wellness policy and make recommendations for revision.
2. Maintain records of school wellness policy, meeting minutes & agendas, how community, families etc. were made aware of meeting dates & compliance with local wellness policy requirements
3. Collaborate with students, staff, parents and community to design and implement a thoughtful and comprehensive wellness plan for students and staff.
4. Manage existing wellness programs and initiatives.
5. Collaborate with the district food service provider
6. Coordinate outreach to increase public awareness of district wellness initiatives.
7. Other duties as assigned.